Organization Healthcare Plan
A Business Proposition for Your Members
and a New Income Source for You
Most Organizations are formed to provide services for the Organization's members. The Chamber of Commerce promotes business. The United Auto Workers is a union supporting workers. Regardless of the type of Organization, two facts are clear. Affordable healthcare is a prime subject and raising money is an on-going activity.
We have a business model for Organizations that meets both of these objectives. We call it our "Business Affiliates Program".
Business Affiliate Program
An Affordable Healthcare Plan for Your Members
Traditional Group insurance has become completely unaffordable for everyone. Both monthly and again when the plan's deductible and co-insurance costs have to be paid.
Both your corporate and individual members need a more affordable option. We have it!
We are proposing you help us make the members of your Organization aware of the HomePort healthcare program. For your help, we'll provide you with a monthly contribution as long as your Organization's member becomes and remains a client of HomePort Healthcare Services. As an added benefit, you'll probably receive a "Thank You!" from your members for helping them save money on their healthcare benefits program!
Here are just a few of the benefits of affiliation along with comparisons:
- Price: Our plans are roughly 50% less expensive than Group plans.
- Deductibles: Our plans range from $250 to $2,000. Group plans range from $1,000 to over $6000.
- Flexibility: Our plans are personalized for each person and their families. Group plans are not!
- Choice: Our plans provide coverages and benefits for almost any conceivable medical treatment. Group plans have many exclusions.
- Portability: If your member or your members employee makes a move, they can take their plan with them. No loss of coverage or need for COBRA as with more expensive Group plans.
- A Community "HSA-Style" Account: About 50% of each monthly payment is returned to your member as credits in a Community Healthcare Pool to pay medical costs. Nothing like this is offered by any Group plan.
- A "Community" of Member Companies: The more companies that participate, the lower the price becomes for all members and their employees.