How to Choose Healthcare Coverage
Choosing Coverages and Benefits
One way to keep your Healthcare Plan affordable is to only purchase coverages and benefits that are important for your health and well-being.
Most people like to have choices. Unfortunately, ACA and Group plans are "One-Size" fits all. All ACA plans are required to include certain coverages. Many ACA and Group plans have coverages that are not needed or even wanted by most people.
For example, ACA plans include maternity and drug treatments. If you are a male who doesn't drink alcohol, you don’t want to pay for these coverages. You can't decline these coverages. You have no choice, you must pay for these coverages. This is a big problem for some Christian organizations that object to contraception coverages.
On the other hand, CHPs are totally flexible and can be personalized to your meet your family's individual needs and desires. Just about any type of recognized healthcare services and treatments can be included with a CHP.
Always compare the plan's price to the plan's Coverages and Benefits.
Below are some sample CHP options for coverages not included in traditional, ACA insurance plans:
- Purchase your Healthcare Plan any time. No "Open-Enrollment" requirement.
- Select and use your own doctor. No "In Network or Out of Network" classification.
- Dental & Vision Subsidies are available up to $5,000.
- Prescription Medication Subsidies are available up to $5,000.
- Alternative, non-traditional treatments are OK.
- Elective surgery and procedures can be included.
- Take your Healthcare Plan with you wherever you live, travel or employed.
- Your have a Healthcare Concierge who is your personal healthcare advocate to help you manage your healthcare program.
- Medical bills are reviewed and negotiated for you. Payment terms can be arranged.
- Medical Financing is available to further lower your monthly cost or pay out-of-pocket costs.
If you don't see a medical service or treatment listed on your Quote or Plan that you want, it probably can be included. Just Ask!
What Our Members Say
"I'm a 61 year old male. I don't need to pay for maternity coverage! That's why I went with CHP and not an Obamacare plan"